Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tiggerkat: Hair Stylist Extraordinaire!


I reported today for my first day on the job at Curl Up & Dye

I have been dreaming of this moment for like my whole life

(Or at least since yesterday)


Anyway, I wanted to share with you the
Mind Blowing
Amazing
Fantastic
Show Stopping
 Hair Styles
created by the One and Only Tiggerkat!


 
Here is My First Master Piece!


I love how I captured his Inner Tigger!!

But....
Mr. Harry wasn't happy,

he said I couldn't use orange sharpies to colour scalps


 
So I thought I would try paints!


 
I'm Brilliant!!



 
Look at the Bright Colors on this Master Piece!


(and I thought Hello Kitty was a nice touch!)



Here is another Painted Beauty

Such Pretty Colors!!





 
But again, Mr. Harry was not happy.


 
It seems I am supposed to use Dyes to colour hair.


 
Dyes are special chemicals.



Did you Know they are Flammable??




Sigh


Guess the Job Just went Up in Flames





5 comments:

  1. DX nooo! *throws water* all better! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. **person with the flames goes bald** you made him\her bald






















































































































































































    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy in flames looks like Sinjin from the show Victorious on Nickelodeon...

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!