Friday, July 13, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

You May Know I am a bit worried whenever it is a Friday the 13th
(See Earlier Posts)

To Me, Friday the 13th is worse than a Whole Week Of Mondays!!!

So To stay safe
I spent the WHOLE day Hiding!!



Friday the 13th Won't Find Me Here!! 





Reese also Found a GREAT Hiding Spot!!




Peanut Butter  didn't want to Hide

So He Wore a Clever Disguise






Cup Hid 




(He Thinks Elmo will Keep Him Safe!)




Reese Puff hid behind a bush.





Even Kit Kat tried to Hide




I don't think she did such a great job


Hope you Hid From Friday the 13th too!





6 comments:

  1. I didn't hide I was celbrating my friends birthday her birthday is actually on Friday the 13th it was a fun day for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah, Friday the 13th is pretty sneaky, always sneaking up behind Thursday the 12th....


      lol!

      Delete
  3. WHAT HAPPEND IS THERE WAS A 13TH ON MONDAY THEN THE NEXT MONTH WAS FRIDAY THE 13TH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. evil evil 13 is lucky in my family

      Delete
    2. guys guys calm down it is a super sition yes I spelled that wrong

      Delete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!