Monday, July 23, 2012

Tagged Again!! Thanks CInnamonRose!!

Rules:
 
(Everyone Probably Knows These By Now!!)

1. You must re-post these rules.
2. You must post 10 things about yourself.
3. You must answer the questions provided by the tagger.
4. You must make up 10 new questions for the person you tag.
5. You must tag 2 people.
 
 
10 Things About Myself
 
1.  Right Now I am at the Library
2.  Right Now I am wearing a Maroon T-Shirt and Blue Shorts
3.  I love Belize! 
4.  I love snorkling off of San Pedro
5.  I've climbed Ancient Mayan Ruins of Tikal in Gautamala
6.  Right Now my Little Sister is reading over my shoulder
7.  I don't like to eat fish (but I love fishing with my Dad)
8.  I am allergic to cats
9.  I love being bare foot
10.  I love climbing trees
 
 

10 questions from Cinnamon Rose:
1. YOUR MONEH OR YOUR LIFE?-----(shakes uncontrollably, hands over money)
 
2. Moves Like Jagger or Payphone?---Jaguar!!  (very tigger like, you know!)
 
3. PIZZA OR TACOS? NO, THIS IS NOT A TRICK QUESTION. 
PIZZA WITH REESE CUPS!!
 
4. Who is eviler, Tigerstar, Sol or me?  **bows to CinnamonRose**
 
5. In Ancient Rome they used to execute people that believed in God. They would grab a Christian, and ask them if they believed in God. If the person said yes, they would torture them to death. If they said no, they would be let go. Would you say 'yes' or 'no'?  --
I would like to think I would say YES!!  I LOVE GOD!!!!
 
6. What would you do if you just told that you only had 6 months to live because of cancer?   Vacation around the world--and meet all my blogger friends
 
7. Would you rather eat paper or drink expired milk?  Paper---if there was a drawing of a reese cup on it
 
8. Which is worser hackers or scammers?  Hackers---they can ruin your life in Real
 
9. What is your favorite movie?  The Tigger Movie, Of Course!
 
10. Are you awesome?  nah
 
 
My Ten Questions for My Tagee-s  (Which are Wolf Girl 123  and Ozma00 )
 
1.  Who is your favorite stripedy bouncy character from Winnie the Pooh?
2.  What is scarier:  Clowns or an empty Reese Cup Treasure Chest?
3.   What is the last movie you watched?
4.  What is the last book you read?
5.  Did you eat Reese Cups while watching the movie or reading that book?
6.  Do you like to dunk your Reese Cups in Milk or Soda?
7.  Have you ever eaten Reese Cups while taking a bath?
8.  What would you rather have:  1000 Reese Cups or $1000 ?
9.  What would you buy with $1000 ?
10.  What was a funny thing that happened to you this past week?
 
Again:  I tag:  Wolf Girl and Ozma!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!