Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A new Follower!!!

Let's give a Totally Tremendous Tigger-ific Toodle-Lee Do Welcome to


EjaeCourts!!


*trumpets blare, crowds cheer, balloons fall from sky*

        


Ejae has lots of different blogs!  Blogs about movies, voting, poems, riddles and stories just to name a few!!   Many are shared with other bloggers, or are under construction or haven't been posted on for awhile, so I have a hard time figuring out which is Ejae's main blog so I can link it, so Ejae, if you would comment to which blog you would like to me link / promote, please comment it to me!  Thanks!!


**REVISED**  check out and Follow Ejae's blog with this link!  Go! Go! Go! Go!!!

http://www.ejaecourts.blogspot.com/






1 comment:

  1. its www.ejaecourts.blogspot.com its my main blog i dont know how to delete blogs thats why im not posting on those other ones

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!