Saturday, June 30, 2012

Calling all Christians and Open-Minded Non-Christians

I want to invite you to join this new blog!:   http://animaljamandletters.blogspot.com/

Yes, Animal Jam is in the URL, but it is no longer an Animal Jam Blog.  Dragonologist143 has restyled her blog for a greater purpose, a forum to discuss God and Christ.  It is something different and it is positive and loving.  I would love to see all my followers follow her blog, because there are more important things in this world than Animal Jam, Clans and yes (gasp) even Reese Cups............

You don't have to be a believer to participate, but I ask that you are thoughtful and respectful if you have questions or concerns.   And if you are a believer I think this blog is an opportunity to fellowship and strengthen our believes!

And we can always have a friendly conversation over a spot of tea and a reese cup!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!