Saturday, September 15, 2012

Welcome LakePaws!!!


Hi!  Peanut Butter Here!




Filling in for Tiggerkat



Not Sure Where She is right now.......Probably Hunting for Reese Cups




But I know she would want to Welcome Her Newest Follower ASAP!

So Help Me to Welcome:


LakePaws!!!

My Photo


She Has a Cool New Blog Called

Animal Jam Lake

She is New to Blogging and to AJ

She Needs Followers Now and I know Tiggerkat would want you to go and follow her blog!

So Please, Go check out her blog and sign up to Follow it!!



Oh, and I am supposed to set off the Welcome Cannons

Cup?  Can you Help with that?



Yea, Go ahead and Light it......





Uh, Cup, 



That's Not a Cup for you To Hide..........








In.......








Uh......LakePaws.......

Here is a Giant Reese Cup



I have to go find Cup now.....




Uh.....Bye!



2 comments:

  1. if you like reese cups so much why do you give to new followers just to ask

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because they are tooo good not to share!!

      *gives EJAE Giant Basket of Reese Cups*

      See?

      I have an endless supply!!

      Delete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!