Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today at School We Tried American Football



I am from America, So I already Know how to play

And I am GREEEAAATTTT!!!




(modest too!)




I can play ANY position!


Quarterback:




Wide Receiver....

 


And no one can tackle me!!





And I Tebow after every Touch Down!





(Tebow is my FAVORITE American Football Player!)




Kit Kat on the Other Hand.......


eh.....



Not So Good at Football








Anyway, Our School in Belize Has a GREAT Team!




We Have a Linebacker That Sacks the Quarterback Every time!







We have a Great Field Goal Kicker


(don't let his looks fool you!)





And Our Team has the Prettiest Cheerleaders!!




 















9 comments:

  1. We played Flag Football! It ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiggerkat?for some reason i see the comments i post.can you please help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheer for TK's team:

    Go, go, fight, fight!
    Oh my gawd my hair's not right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH! Tebow is a rival of Tom Brady, and Tom Brady is in the Patriots, my state's football team o.o

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!