Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome Maximumriderules and Nikkiroo2 and KitKat (?)

Wow!  I have a New Official Follower: Maximumriderules

My Photo

and 2 Unofficial Followers:
(meaning they comment alot but do not have blogger accounts)

Nikkiroo2 and....................KitKat  (????)
o.O


So Let's First Meet Maximumriderules:

She loves cats (note the beautiful cat avatar) and loves all books! (me too!)
I'm guessing her current fav.book is Maximum Ride!

But she Also Blogs:

A Random blog:
It would be a good blog to follow, I did and you should too!!

and several story blogs that look very interesting, you can link to them from here:
If you like story blogs, I've looked at these and she is a great writer!!


I also want to welcome Nikkiroo2
She has been commenting alot lately and I thank her for that!!
She doesn't have a blogger account, that is why she is an Unofficial Follower.

Now......Kit Kat..........
I am very confused!
Kit Kat has been posting ALOT lately on my blog and being really really nice to me!
(at least on my blog)

This is very confusin'

Are you a long lost twin???
Or do You have 2 personalities, one nice, one mean?

I am not sure how to deal with this, so I will Say

Welcome to the Very Nice Kit Kat!


Ok Friends and Family, Let's put it together for a
Big Tiggerific Welcome
for
Maximumriderules, Nikkiroo2 and Kit Kat!!!


**Marching Band in Reese Cup Uniforms Appear on Stage**
**Reese Cups and Confetti Shower the Crowd**







12 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog i find it a very nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have a blog account but i will make one on april 18 2013 (western time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw i forgot to say From:nikkiroo2 (same person as above ^^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai tiggerkat when i have a blogger profile would you mind if i become an author on your blog(s) and you become an author on my blog(s)?

    From:nikkiroo2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can sign up to be an author on the Reese Cup blog! that would be great!!

      Delete
    2. okay i'll give you the link(s) when i make em'

      Delete
    3. here's one rule you MUST follow: Only post reese cup stuuff on my sweets blog

      Delete
  5. yes it is my favorite book! How did you guess XD Jk.

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!