Wednesday, September 5, 2012

That Sneaky Meerkat!

It was all going smoothly today



I was in Art Class




When there was a knock at the door

And I was told I needed to go to the

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!!








When I walked in, our usual Principal
Mr. Boaring  was not there......




In his place......





Behind his Desk.....






Tiggerpaka!





He stood up in the Chair





"Welcome Tiggerkat"

He gestured to a folder on the desk with my name on it.

"I've been reading up on you.  You are very unusual Tigger, indeed." He sneered



"Family in America, I see"

"Including a Cousin"




I began to sweat and tremble



"Seems I was wrong when I called him 'Gray Scott'",



(Him?? I thought to myself)




the meerkat leaned in closer to me and smiled





"I see here, his name is.......




"Great Scott!"





I sighed a huge sigh of relief and smiled


MISTAKE!!



He pounced my head and pulled my ears!



"Tell me about Great Scott!  Where do I find him!"



I fell backwards crashing into the book case







The secretary came bursting in,


that meerkat ran out the window....




And I got detention!!








Great "Scott".........



You Owe Me Big Time!!








19 comments:

  1. its great shot! think about it first grey scott. and now "GREAT" scott
    and take away the one of the Ts and take away the c and put in an H its great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good thing meerkats can't read!! or else you have just signed my cousins death certificate!!!!!!

      (xD)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, do you WANT me dead, Kit Kat?? -smacks with king size kit kat bar-

      Delete
    3. -eats kitkat bar- yum and no but the meerkat IS looking for you

      Delete
  2. -throws kit kats at meerkat- I NEVAH RUN OUT OF THIS HEAVY ARTILLERY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me heal from this sickness called
    ONE DIRECTION INFECTION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, ok, ok! deep breath, remain calm, Dr. Tiggerkat is in the house!

      *begins exam*checks ears*checks eyes*checks throat*

      Aha!!

      *grabs fist full of reese pieces*

      Here--take these, get a good night's sleep and you will be much better in the am!

      Delete
    2. I have One Direction Infection... I LUV 1D!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!! xD

      Delete
  4. I hate that disease -.()

    ReplyDelete
  5. -is making a machine gun with kit kats as bullets- You didn't see ANYTHING…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why do you guys hate kitkats so much they are yummy :3

      Delete
    2. i like kit kats (and reese cups)


      From:nikkiroo2

      Delete
    3. **nomz on kit kat (the candy not the cat) and reese kup**


      From:nikkiroo2

      Delete
  6. in real life i have a cold i healed from it but it keeps coming back and healing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. **throws king size bag of the things that pop in your mouth at meerkat** i don't like these so i threw them at the meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  8. **is making a machine with the things that pop in your mouth as bullets** **shoots at meerkat** meerkat you didn't see ANYTHING

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!