Saturday, September 1, 2012

Scuba Diving


Well, Last weekend of Summer

What to do?

Mum and Dad decided to take us Scuba Diving!

I'm more of a shallow water kind of kid


But I thought I'd give it a whirl



For Mum, Scuba Diving is always a Fashion Statement




And then she has to have the right flippers to match!




My Dad will never learn to not eat Chili before a Dive.......




We went to one of our favorite diving spots



But it was too crowded

So we found this old sea captain and a boat to take us out into the Caribbean


.



I put on my diving gear and plunged in




Isn't that cool!!??!!  

It's like an underwater Scooter!!!


Here's Mum doing a bit of Ironing

(She likes multi-tasking!)


(and it doesn't look like she picked out the most fashionable outfit!!  0.O)


Here's Dad, giving an Old Friend a High Five







Then He went in for a Close Look at this Cute little Jelly Fish





And for me.....

The Best Part of the Whole Family Dive



Was Kit Kat was attacked by a Shark!!!



Right on the 'Ole Tail!!  

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!



Maybe Diving is More Fun than I thought After all!!



4 comments:

  1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!