Thursday, September 13, 2012

Last Night We Had Ice Cream!


I loves me some Ice Cream!



But only if it is Reese Cup Ice Cream!!


Here is what I made!






My Dog Reese Loves Ice Cream Too!

How do you like his Masterpiece?




 My Pig Peanut Butter Made These Ice Cream Sandwiches:



 



My Hamster Cup went for a "Self Portrait" In Ice Cream:




My Puppy Reese Puff  Likes Ice Cream Cones

So He Made a Whole Cone Family!!



Kit Kat's puppy, York loves the color Pink,

So she made this Cute Pink Teddy Bear!





Kit Kat was making a Ice Cream Popsicle



when She Accidentally  Coughed up a Hair Ball:


 






Mwahahahahahahahahhahahahah!!!!

(falls out of chair, rolls on floor)

I

can't

breathe!

laughing

too

hard!

Mwahahhhahahahahhahhaah!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I HATE IT WHEN I LAGHF THAT HARD YES I SPELLED IT WRONG

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!