Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pet Peeves

I've noticed alot of my Blogger Friends 
have been talking about their Pet Peeves 
on their Blogs.





Some of you have a LOT of Pet Peeves!


Take for example, my cousin, Great Shot




She has like 30 Pet Peeves!!
(That seems a bit excessive, doncha think?)



Anyway, I've been feeling a little left out
because I don't have any pet peeves!!



SO I decided I had to do something about This!!


So I headed into Town to The



To Look for a Pet Peeve!




It was one of those Pet Stores that Pets can Come Shopping Too!










I Found a Sales Clerk and
I asked What aisle Could I find the Pet Peeves?



The Sales Lady Looked at Me and Said:





"Do What????"




I repeated My self and she began to Laugh at Me!  :(




So I left and walked Home.





Then I saw this Little Girl and This Sign!





Pet Peeves for $1 !!





I can Afford that!!  So I bought One and she put it into this Pet Carrier!








I can't wait to Get Home and Play with It and Then I can Blog to you guys about MY Pet Peeve!!













11 comments:

  1. It might anoy you... i it really does feed it kit kats and give them to kit kat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SORRY ABOUT THE BAD SPELLING!

      Delete
    2. is that YOUR pet peeve?? **rofl**

      c'mon, now that's funny!

      Delete
  2. I know why you have no pet peeves at all
    Because you enjoy life and that's great! So please don't get a pet peeve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! tiggerkat fot a pet peeve! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er... Tiggerkat... I don't think that's EXACTLY what a pet peeve is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. pet peeve means ultra killer machine be carfuel when you say ballony whataoeeee around it

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!