Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome Jammie263!!




I love Jammie263's username
And I'll tell you why!

When I was little, I called my Pajamas "Jammies"




So when I see Jammie263
I think of "Jammies"
And that makes me feel all warm and cozy!!

But I Digress!!
(word of the day!)

I have been following Jammie's Blog:

"Jammie263's Life"

She Also Has an Animal Jam Blog:

"Animal Jam Bouncies"

They are both really great!
Check 'em out, I can wait!

*whistles, looks around, does a little dance*

Oh!

You're Back!

Then let's give a Big Tiggerific Reese Cup Chocolatey with Peanut Buttery
Welcome to

Jammie263 !!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lol so sorry I haven't followed until now... I kept on forgetting! XD Thanks a ton for making a post about me! :) :) :) You rock tigger!

    -does a reeses cup worthy bouncy all over the place-

    And your prize for being tiggerkat....

    AS MANY REESES CUPS AS YOU WANT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!

    by Tiggerkat Founder

    ~Jammie263

    Enjoy! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ).(

      (stuffs face with reese cups)

      fank ku!!

      (sorry, full mouth! that's thank you!)

      Delete
    2. Lol you're welcome!

      ~Jammie263

      Delete
  2. Lol on the side it says, "Current Stalkers" XD

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!