Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome Jammie263!!




I love Jammie263's username
And I'll tell you why!

When I was little, I called my Pajamas "Jammies"




So when I see Jammie263
I think of "Jammies"
And that makes me feel all warm and cozy!!

But I Digress!!
(word of the day!)

I have been following Jammie's Blog:

"Jammie263's Life"

She Also Has an Animal Jam Blog:

"Animal Jam Bouncies"

They are both really great!
Check 'em out, I can wait!

*whistles, looks around, does a little dance*

Oh!

You're Back!

Then let's give a Big Tiggerific Reese Cup Chocolatey with Peanut Buttery
Welcome to

Jammie263 !!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lol so sorry I haven't followed until now... I kept on forgetting! XD Thanks a ton for making a post about me! :) :) :) You rock tigger!

    -does a reeses cup worthy bouncy all over the place-

    And your prize for being tiggerkat....

    AS MANY REESES CUPS AS YOU WANT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!

    by Tiggerkat Founder

    ~Jammie263

    Enjoy! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ).(

      (stuffs face with reese cups)

      fank ku!!

      (sorry, full mouth! that's thank you!)

      Delete
  2. Lol on the side it says, "Current Stalkers" XD

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!