Monday, September 24, 2012

For my Friend Annie

Annie's School is having Spirit Week


On Wednesday its neon mustache day!




I don't know how exactly Annie is supposed to grow a Neon Mustache in 2 days!!

o.O




So I made a potion to help her!




To make sure it is safe, I tried it out First

And Look!!




It works!!







I gave some to my Dad



(Look!  It's the Infinity Sign for Annie's Blog!)




So Annie, I think it will work!

 Now I just have to get it to be Neon instead of Brown !

So I will give you the Potion, and Paints!






I can't wait to see how You look!!

Please be sure to Post a Picture!!





2 comments:

  1. YEAH YEAH! ^^ FIRST COMMENT AND lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tiggerkat for the neon mustache potion :) I'll see if I can post a picture!

    ~Annie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!