Monday, September 3, 2012

First Day of School Should NEVER be on a Monday!

School Started Out Really, Really Good!!


It was good to see my Friends again






And I got my Favorite Teacher





(He seems somewhat familiar......??)





I rocked at Show-n-Tell


I brought in my Favoritest Reese Cup!!







I aced my Math assignment!

I "found x" every time!!





The Teacher gave me a Hug (X) and Kiss (O) on that one!!





Then we went to the Cafeteria for Some Great Cuisine!!




Then it was Time for Recess!!




And that's when it became a Real Monday




Thant's when  I saw......




HIM !!!






Over there!





On the slide!






Tiggerpaka is Back!!





And Obviously Looking for Me!!







I saw him talking to one of the Teachers






I don't know what she told him, but he left soon after.......








Will I ever be safe again??!!



o.O

*meep!*












15 comments:

  1. Lol, you'll be fine without him! (I think) You may want to look over your math problem.. :P -noms on reeses cup- I really like it! Uh-oh! -runs-

    Mood: Sweating from running from, YOU! Uh-oh you're here..

    ~Jammie263

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you comment on my blogs or something? :D SO bored... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-Oh! -throws kit kats at meerkat-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and a question for you too... Do you like your teacher? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm meerkrat I'm watching you with my eye its made of peral <>_- heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. **watches meerkat with eyes O____O**

    ReplyDelete

  7. **eye turns to pearl <>___O** **Watches with both eyes <>___O

    ReplyDelete
  8. <>_O **watches with peral eye and other eye**

    ReplyDelete
  9. **blinks -_-** **opens <>_O** **always blinks every now and then**

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!