Monday, April 30, 2012

Why Monday! Why!




As everyone knows, Cup is quite the chef!!






I thought I would take a cooking lesson from him today, to see if I could improve on my famous Reese Cup Casserole!!







Well, it got a little out of hand..................




Uh.......maybe a LOT out of hand...........................






Well......not quite the improvement I was looking for, but I can't let a Reese Cup go to waste, so I ate it!






NOTE TO SELF:   Never bake on a Monday!!




4 comments:

  1. Weather news for Jamaa: Impending heatwave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I think it's best if Cup MAKES the food, and you EAT the food…
    Lineyluv

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that was today i think because it was on the very bottom and today's monday

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!