Saturday, May 12, 2012

Did I win???

So I was on this game show and made it to the final round!  I had only one more question to answer, and if I got it right, I would win a million dollars!!   I was so nervous!!



This was the final question:  Finish this sentence, "The only thing better than a Tigger is__________"

I smiled, because this I know!!   I shouted "A Tigger with a Reese Cup!"



In that instance, my future flashed before my eyes!    I closed my eyes and I can see my future self, rich beyond my wildest dreams!




I would share with Reese, give him a bed of $100 bills!


I would share with Peanut Butter, he can be my accountant!



I would share with Cup too!




Heck!  I'm so happy I would share with Kit Kat...........just maybe not $100 bills...............


I dreamed of the Reese Cups I would buy!





Then, I realized the audiance had grown silent.  


I opened my eyes and did not like the look on Pooh's face



It seems I misheard the question.  

It was "Finish this sentence:  The only thing we have to fear is _______"


So if I didn't win then who did?   



And Pooh announced the winner:  



Kit Kat!!!!





Sigh!     Think she'll at least buy me ONE reese cup???




1 comment:

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!