Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Fun!

The Easter Bunny Was on his Way to Belize....











When He had an Unfortunate Accident





See---he wasn't wearing his Helmet!!





Shortly thereafter, A there was a Knock at my Door.

When I opened I saw.....





EIB




(Eggs In Black)




They drafted me and my posse to act as Easter Bunny for Belize until a New Bunny Could be Found





Reese was very excited to help!!


He got straight to work producing Easter Eggs!







Which I collected and painted!




Peanut Butter said he would deliver the eggs....




But those short legs are just too slow!





Kit Kat offered as well...

But she looked too.....uh.......

It's Easter, I have to be nice!








So me being the fastest, I would deliver the Easter Eggs!!





Tiggers are great prowlers, which means we are great at sneaking!







**whispers**

I am soooo very sneaky that this guy  doesn't even know I'm there!!







Well, it didn't take long to hide all the eggs all over Belize!






And I haven't forgotten YOU,










Happy Easter!!!!









1 comment:

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!