Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Terrible Nightmare Last Night!!



It started out just like any other bed time........I got all snuggly and driffted off to sleep



But then I started dreaming about the letter "K"

and the change in my username to TiggerKat with a capital K





It got dark and more evil!




And then everyone was laughing at me!!

It started with Kit Kat!


And her Friends!!







ALL of her friends:












And then Reese started laughing at me!






And Peanut Butter!




And even Cup!!




And even TOTAL STRANGERS  were laughing!!
















I woke up in a panic!! And realized....

I can't change my username!

Tiggerkat is an awesome username just as it is!

I slept GREAT after that!













3 comments:

  1. LOL dreams do mean something am I right? I may say my real dream later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I thought you ran outta reese's cups!
    elephantWolf

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!