Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Scream! You Scream!

WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM !!





One of my favorite ways to "Beat the Heat" !! 
I love, love, love when the Ice Cream Truck comes to our neighborhood!


(notice the tigger-like orange color!!)



I tried to get to be first in line, but I was too slow....

Reese and His Friend rushed to beat me!



Reese just Loves Ice Cream!




Everyone from the neighborhood turned out for Ice Cream and pushed ahead of me!

That's ok, I can be patient



 Did You Ever Wonder how much Ice cream could a wood chuck lick
 if a wood chuck could lick Ice cream?





This one got carrot flavored ice cream! (ew!)




Some neighbors get really dressed up for their Ice Cream!





I finally got my Ice Cream!




But before I could start to enjoy it,  I noticed this dude!


This guy I am sure stole this Ice Cream! 
You can't trust monkeys!



See!  I was right!  He stole this little guys Ice Cream!


No problem, I'll give mine to her and go back for more for me,

 Back to the end of the line for me!



Peanut Butter took his Ice Cream home to enjoy!


("HOG"-n-daza: get it??)



Here's Cup getting his Cup sized Ice Cream!





Wow!!

Here is Kit Kat's Ice Cream Cone.............





WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!


MOOOOMMMMMM!!  

No way was I going to let that happen to Cup's friends!!



I don't think Kit Kat really needed to eat anything anyway!







Oh no!!   I took too long fighting with Kit Kat and Monkeys! 


Look what happened to that Ice Cream Truck!!






Oh well.............I still have my Reese Cups!




2 comments:

  1. LOL
    Today the icecream truck was going REALLY slow in front of my house but I couldnt get any cuz Im scared of cavities :'(
    elepahntwolf

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!