Monday, January 28, 2013

The Mother of All Mondays!


Tiggerkat Takes a Break!


I am sorry to report that due to circumstances beyond my control 
I will be taking a break from posting on this blog on a regular basis. 


I have decided to place this blog in “Re-Runs” 
as I think many of you have not seen all the posts 
and I have nearly 500 of them!


I will continue to post on “Tiggerkat’s Ode to God” and on 
“A Dog With No Name” on the weekends if I can.


I will try to respond to any comments you make 
and will try to keep up with your blogs 
and commenting when I can.


You guys are the greatest!   

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Please don't! Oh, well if it circumstances beyond your control. We will miss funnies, cuties, and everything else.

    Kitteh is sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, it's hard running 3 blogs. I was flabbergasted when I saw that you normally update this blog DAILY. So, take a well deserved break and I will check out your other blogs!

    -Lalawb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! We will miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!