Friday, January 11, 2013

Your Weekly Reese

Tiggerkat, Ace Reporter on Duty!


 


To Present to you This Week's Classified Reese Cups!



Again there were no submissions for this weekly edition of the Weekly Reese
So, Again, I decided to make stuff up!



BREAKING NEWS!



6 year old Boy and Pet Tigger Invent Time Machine!




Which Reminds Me!!

I forgot to make a Thursday Post!

Luckily, Hobbes (The Tigger Pictured Above) is a very good friend of mine!

He Let me Borrow their Time Machine


And Now I Can Go Back to Thursday and Make My Post!!


That's Right!


Thursday's are Funny!!

Keeping with our Deer Theme:





.




They told me to relax, take up knitting..........














Phew!  Thursday Post Complete!

Now Back to Friday!





0.0





NOOOOO!

Wrong Friday!
Wrong Friday!
Abort!
Abort!

How do you turn this around??!!!???


Here we go...........


NOOOOOO!



That's Kit Kat from 1492 !!!


Turn this blasted thing around!!
We need January 11, 2013!!


Ahhhhh....here we are!

Wait!

Is that Me??



That's weird......Me, looking at Me, writing this blog post.......





Did I always have such a big nose??



**Shakes Head to Snap out of It**



As Great as I am, There are just not enough Reese Cups for 2 Tiggerkats!!


**Jumps back into Box**

Ok!

One More Try!!



Ta Dah!



**Looks Around**

Hmmm........post above, blank below...

Yep!

I think I am in the right Time and Place!!




Well, That's it for this Week's Reese's Edition!  

Have a Reeser-ific Weekend!!











"Hello......????"








"Is it still the Post from 12/25/2011??"




**Looks around, Shrugs, Walks off Blog into Real World**


















10 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm.....time travel contraption....could be very useful, very useful indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week, advertise my blog? It's AJ, books & randomness @ ozmazzyzx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I was like "wat da heck.." and i checked the calendar like 5 times lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, dis confuses meh. xD Anyway, can you advertise my art central blog and TFEOB Field Guide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm tiggerkat....... my birthday is on a 13th and I don't like peanut butter I like kitkats too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So....................... I guess




      I should umm....

      Delete
    2. I absitively, positutely can NOT give you a Kit Kat for your birthday, it is against my religion! So instead I will give you an autographed picture of moi! I know you will be so excited to get it that I will give it to you a day early! So HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. umm its not this month and I don't have them any more



      E.orr A.K.A CARROT80948

      Delete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!