Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Format Change

Yes, Tiggers don't like Change, but this is really a very very small one!

Instead of have a  Wednesday / Cute Page
AND
a Thursday / Funny Page

I am going to make them weekly posts on Wed & Thurs.






And something New for Fridays!





Drum roll Please




Fridays will be for Tiggerkat's Classified



You know, in the classified section of a newspaper
you list and advertise things.

So If you want me to advertise your blog or your story
or your AJ character / AJ party

Comment it or Email it to me (tiggerkat101@gmail.com)
by Thursday and I will post it on Fridays!!

I think I need a catchier title for this Friday post----any ideas??






9 comments:

  1. I know what the new title should be
    The Daily Friday Reese Cup
    Or
    The Daily Reese Cup :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you advetise mine?

    Jammie263's Life

    http://jammie263life.blogspot.com

    Also, how about

    The Friday Reese Cup?

    -Jammie263

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'd like to put out an advertisement for Swedish Fish--not quite as good as Reese Cups, but still amazing!
    "Swedish Fish: the second best! After Reese's Cups, of course."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Epical! Nice Friday post idea! I like Ming's title idea. LOL, if it were a restaurant, it'd be TOR Friday's... TOR meaning "Tiggerkat's Ode to Reese's"!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!