Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I love playing Star Wars!! (Re-Run)

Don't you playing Star Wars with a light saber battling Darth Vader or Darth Maul (althought he's a bit scary!)





Sometimes I play Star Wars with my pet piggy, Peanut Butter, he's really, really good at it!  




Sometimes we dress up Reese so he can play too.....(I don't think he like being the bad guy, though!)





And those of you with little brothers or sisters know how a little brother or sister can ruin a good thing!!  Whenever I get playing a really good game of Star Wars with Peanut Butter and Reese, Kit Kat (my little sister) has to join in and ruin it!!





She does NOT make a very cool Jedi !!


1 comment:

  1. I play Star Wars all the time!! I played with Strongboy, and my cousins! I was a Jedi, and the person who could build things the best. Strongboy was General and master of lightsabers, and gave us orders. One of my cousins (who is oldest in his family) was Commander, and he was backup for giving orders. The youngest cousin was Captain, and the best with flying spaceships.

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!