Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Return of Tiggerpaka!!!!!

I was checking my blog last night and saw THIS comment from
*gasp*

TIGGERPAKA !!

"i am tiggerparka
i escaped from the bars i shall hang you with yoddling 
when i come back 
and i will hang every one of your commenters 
when i come back! 

p.s. i ate the zoo keeper "


O.o


Hang by Yoddling?

That sounds Horrible!!!!


And it was at this moment of Realization when
there was a Flash of White
and a
bone shivering evil laugh!





TIGGERPAKA!!



"Well, well, well!  Hello Ole Tiggerkat, Ole Pal!!"





I shuddered.....and asked Tiggerpaka if he was really here to kill me
and my commentors.


He laughed and said no.

It was a prank

And He set me free of the Net.



He said he was a new man.
A happily Married Man with Family!



He said the breeding program at the zoo was a success.



He fell in love with his lovely Bride at First Site.





Then He Introduced me to:

The Beautiful Helga:







"Helga and I are proud Parents"
continued Tiggerpaka




Let me introduce you to the Munchkins!




And 5 little cutie pies crowded around Tiggerpaka.




I asked their names





"This is Reese, Peanut and Butter"








"And here is Cup"







"And Puff"





They were all Soooo Cute!!



I was bouncing for Joy all over the place!!







We played and played when all of a sudden
 Tiggerpaka packed up the family and drove off into the sunset.






I think I'm gonna miss the little feller!!



**looks around***
.



Hey!!




Where are All My Reese Cups?!?!?!











18 comments:

  1. lol lol lol actually i am also friends with the munchkins and i got your reeses puffs back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha ha how funny i took all ur puffs

      Delete
  2. gives akk od reeses puffs back to tiggerkat sorry my munchkinds wanted to try it here you you go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now i took all ur puffs all so say good bye ha ha ha ha ha ha

      Delete
  3. Happy for Tiggerpaka, he's my second favorite character on this blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. here you ho ebery reeses puff in the world to recover

    ReplyDelete
  5. resse thief A.K.A iggerOctober 9, 2012 at 4:36 PM

    bwahahahhahahahahaha tigger parka was only part only part of the great Resse heist to capture you and hobbes ya he has a crush on you un un annoused to Calvin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tiggerparka ovioaly failed igger hehehehehehhe :P
      oh great ahh help * runs while bing chased by igger * AAAHHHH


      ~carrot80948

      Delete
  6. tigger help me i am stuck in a reese theif called tiggerlight and he is a pig he also farts to much and he steals everything people have and he locked in hid cage and now i hear fart sounds!I can't stand it help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it wasn't Tiggerpaka. It was Kit Kat, I saw her running into the woods with your Reese Cups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO I DIDN'T YOU MEANIE! thoses weren't reese cups thoses were kitkats!!!!! geez cant even tell reese cups from kitkats..

      Delete
    2. Well, it's only a blog, and calling someone a meanie isn't going to fix things... Plus, you aren't actually the real Kit Kat, no offense.

      Delete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!