Monday, January 23, 2012

Help!! Fuzzy Shy Ivy is stalking me!!

I just went to Great Shot's blog and saw this post:




And then this is what Great Shot said about it: 
Heya, jammers!
I met Fuzzy Shyivy on Animal Jam today, who is now CinnamonCake! She's a very nice and epic jammer! She's also seen this blog. I want to be as popular as her, too.
 
 
**hangs and shakes head**  Great Shot!!  Don't you see!!  She is meeting up with you to get access to me!!  She knows we are BFF so she thinks if she becomes your AJ Friend, then she can finally get to meet me!  Pretty clever thing, that Fuzzy, pret-ty clev-er!
 
And Great Shot---popularity and fame, it's not all that it's cracked up to be.  When you get as popular as Tiggerkat, you can't even go out in public anymore.  I tried just recently and this is what happened:
 
 
 
See all those crazed fans??? They chased me for 2 MILES!!   I finally was able to hide and escape them!
 

Tee Hee!!  If you look closely, the one guy by the tree is totally point in the wrong direction!  They couldn't find me!!    And that means they didn't get their Reese Cups back either!!





 

3 comments:

  1. Woah!They really excited for your birthday your birthday they wanted to give you some early birthday presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I prefer "Creative Genius"
      I like your blog!! Hope you enjoy mine, I just like to have some silly fun, so I hope you like it!

      Delete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!