Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Vacation Time!!!!

Friday we leave for Vacation!


I can't wait!



I am going on a Cruise!!


well, hopefully not that one!




And Best of All....I get to be with my Cousins!!


Great Shot Loves Me!!





And of Course Strongboy too!!





We are going all over the Carribbean






In Haiti we get to go Snorkeling






Then In Jamaica we hang at a beach resort 
with a Big Water Park!!






And then In Mexico we will Swim with Dolphins!






And there are lots of fun things to do on the ship too!!




Like Zip Lines






And Surfing






And Amazing Shows





And Lots and Lots of Food!!





Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................





 I hope they have Reese Cups!!



So I may not be able to post until I am back---which is in like 2 weeks!!

So Big Time TTFN !!!!!



oh!  



BTW


Can you keep an eye on my Reese Cups while I'm gone??


***Opens Safe Door***





Don't Let anyone Near them, K?






C'Ya!!









1 comment:

  1. -sneaks a hand into the stash when Tigger turns away-

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!