Sunday, July 14, 2013

Vacation Day 3

 
 
Today we Boarded our Ship:
 
 
 
Royal Carribean's Allure of the Seas
 

And I was Really, Really, Really

Disappointed!
 
 
 
 
 
It's Huge!
 

It has this big hole in the middle:
 
 
 
 
But don't worry, the water doesn't get in there!
 
 
 
 
 
And down in that hole is a Merry Go Round!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And there is a Zip Line!
 
 
 
(That is NOT me)
 
 
 
Ok, all that is pretty cool,
 
BUT
 
 
This is what Great Shot told me our Ship Looked like!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And it Looked SOOOOOOOOOOO
 
 
Awesome!!
 
 
And Yellow-ee
 
and Duck--ee
 

And, well
 
 It reminded me of Ducky!
 
 
 
 
So I knew I was going to LOVE this ship
 

But no!
 
 
I got this ugly white ship instead!
 
>:-(
 
 
 
 
Eh.
 

I'll feel better after I eat some Reese Cups!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To Read   More about My Ducky Click!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!