Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tiggerkat's Family Tree

Hello!




 I thought I would take this opportunity to Share some Old Family Photos with You!



My Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather
Came to America on the Mayflower



He was seeking freedom to pursue Reese Cups




Over the years my Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather
learned of a Tribe of Tiggers out west
that were rumored to be keepers of the lost herds of Reese Cups






My Great Great Great Great Grandfather left the Tribe of Tiggers
to become a law man and helped to tame the wild wild west.








Legend has it he put together a posse
and rounded up all the Reese Cups



But no one ever found them.



My Great Great Great Grandfather
was a famous scientist






You heard of the metal detector?





He invented the
Reese Cup Detector!


But it was Glitchy



Bleeeech!!!!



My Grandfather left the US for the Pirate's Life






The Original
"Pirate of the Caribbean"






My Grandfather spent his last days searching for
the Lost Reese Cup Treasure
Rumored to be in  Belize.






He hunted for that treasure until his last days






But never found it.





Then my Dad met my Mom





and the rest they say






Is History!!






TTFN!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!