Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pie Baking Competition!

Today my pets and I had a pie baking competition!!

(Okay, I'll admit --- none of them looked like that!!)



But some of the pies were PRETTY Awesome!!



Here was the pie I made!!




Mm-mm!!



Reese made a pie, Too


(it was so good he ate most of it already!!)



Here's Peanut Butter's Pie
(trying saying THAT fast three times!)



Umm, it was a Mud Pie.



Wish he would have told me that before I

**blech!**

Ate a piece.


Cup also participated


You Know how good He is at Cooking!



(I don't know why he made a cupcake instead??)


Reese Puff didn't want pie...


He just took  one of Cups' Cupcakes!!




It didn't last very long





York made a Great Pie






It Would look SO much better with a reese cup


But York refused unless I could find a Pink Reese Cup





And



Here's Kit Kat's pie




O.o



Ahhhh!!!!!

2 comments:

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!