Sunday, December 15, 2013

Minions



So there seems to be a craze for these little yellow guys called "Minions".









I hear they are quite good helpers!



They can do your shopping for you:







And They can Clean your House:








I Hear They are Very Athletic:






And in Many different Sports:










They also are good dancers








But they do sometimes fight amongst themselves












And Pull Pranks









But they are Quite Lovable:








If I could Get some Minions

They could get me an endless supply of  Reese Cups!








They have to be better than my Last MinionL





*




*



*




*












3 comments:

  1. Could they do the cannon launcher thing to Kit Kat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you.

      are.

      BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Could they replace all Kit Kat's Kit Kats with reese cups?

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!