Sunday, November 17, 2013

Turkey Day Preparations

Ahhhhhhh Turkey Day!




The Day when Gluttony as a sin is suspended and actually encouraged!


I am making preparations for a special feast this year.


Have you ever heard of Turduken?


That's when you stuff a Chicken into a Duck, then stuff that into a Turkey






Here's what it looks like cooked:




I'm going one step further!



First...

I throw away the Turducken


Then  I'm taking mini reese cups






And I'm going to stuff them into bigger reese cups





And stuff them into Giant Reese Cups




And then cover with 

crunched up super mini-reese cups 

and

a drizzle of fudge to create 



THE 

TUREESCUPEN!!!!






I mean, really, who wants Turkey on Turkey Day anyway??


BTW----That picture does not really show you how big mine will be.....


This will give you a better idea for size:






The First Time I saw it I was like:






Then when I ate it I was like:







Then I got choked on it so my friends were like:







Good thing they had just taken that class on the Heimlich Maneuver!
















1 comment:

  1. D:

    This was the worst possible timing!

    I'm looking at this post when I:
    -haven't eaten in about 10 hours
    -am craving candy peanut butter
    -really want Reese Cups


    @.@
    Must
    Eat
    Tureescupen


    B.B
    -zombieface-

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Best Bounce!!